About – EPK – Electronic Press Kit
Alexian delivers the message of the Goddess in a modern electronic style. Whether it’s a big crowd like the Heartland Festival or an intimate evening at a pagan bookstore, his performances run the gamut from deep messages of Earth-centered spirituality, as in “Save Me,” to fun dance tunes, like “Cool to Be a Witch.” Raised on a farm in the Ozarks, Alexian felt a connection to nature from an early age. When he moved to Boston to pursue his musical education, he recognized that connection in a call to serve the Goddess.
In addition to graduating from the Berklee College of Music with a triple bachelor’s degree in music synthesis, songwriting/composition, and music education, he was initiated into the Alexandrian tradition of Wicca. He is High Priest and founder of the Orlando-based Alexandrian Coven Twisted Oak and also a student of Qabala and the Golden Dawn System of Magick. Alexian lives in Florida with his husband and a backyard full of carefully nurtured orchids. He founded his own label, Earth Tones Studios, and the online music store, PaganMusic.com. In addition to working on new songs, Alexian teaches private online lessons in voice, piano and songwriting. Contact him directly if you are interested in studying music with him online.
Press / Press Releases
- 2021 – Alexian nominated for BEST PAGAN MALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR 2021 (video link) by The International Pagan Music Association.
UPDATE: Alexian WON Best Pagan Male Vocalist of the Year 2021!
- 2021 November – Alexian interviewed by Spiritual Smorgasbord Radio Show
- 2021 March – Alexian interviewed on Candid Chats with Bella Radio Show
- 2021 – Alexian writes article for the SPRING 2021 WITCHES’ ALMANAC entitled “Bridging the Worlds with Music”
- 2003 November – New Witch Magazine – Pagan Rock n Roll From A to Z – Alexian interviewed – Winter Issue #02
- 1992 – Alexian releases his debut album, “The Mother, The Magick, The Music” with a concert for WRCF